- A NEW WORLD By Roger Ruegger | Baselworld 2018 may have been significantly smaller (and shorter) than in previous years, but the show certainly made up for it with an exceptional range of new watches – quite a lot of them more budget-friendly than in previous years.
- THE NEW WATCHES Thirty-two pages of watches from the world’s biggest watch fair
- TALKING WITH JEAN-CLAUDE BIVER AND GEORGE BAMFORD By Logan R. Baker | We catch up with Jean-Claude Biver and George Bamford at Baselworld about the TAG Heuer Monaco Bamford and each other.
TESTS & REVIEWS
- TIME MACHINE By Jens Koch | The Hublot Big Bang Meca-10 transports us into the future of mechanical timekeeping with its in-house-developed 10-day movement and its complex design.
- THE SPIRIT OF ’68 By Logan R. Baker and Mark Bernardo | We review the Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Memovox and the Polaris Chronograph released at SIHH in January.
- ORIS CHRONORIS DATE By Alexander Krupp | The latest version of Oris’s racing watch, the Chronoris Date, has no timing function. Is this good or bad?
- THREE LANES IN EACH DIRECTION By Martina Richter | Inspired by the Nomos Autobahn’s unusual name, we drove along its namesake, the German autobahn, to the city of Glashütte, where we tested the watch prior to its Baselworld debut.
- THE GMT EVOLUTION By Logan R. Baker | Stephen Forsey of Greubel Forsey discusses one of his most influencial timepieces.
- BUILDING THE FOUNDATION By Mark Bernardo | We look at five brands that are taking a slow and steady approach to building in-house movements.
- THE RETURN OF FAVRE-LEUBA By Logan R. Baker | The second-oldest watch brand is making its presence felt by embracing the past.
- LUXURY IN STEEL By Jens Koch | Patek Philippe introduced the Nautilus in 1976. Since then, it’s become one of the brand’s most sought-after watches.
- DE BETHUNE’S NEW (OLD) LOOK By Logan R. Baker | A change in ownership at De Bethune doesn’t mean a shift in the brand’s ideals.
- THREE ORIGINALS FROM GLASHÜTTE By Jens Koch | Glashütte Original continues the time-honored tradition of the famous German watchmaking city with the Senator, Vintage and Pano collections.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- PUBLISHER’S LETTER
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- ON WATCHTIME.COM A glimpse at what’s on our site to keep you up to date on the latest watch news.
- WORLD OF WATCHTIME See the global reach of WatchTime and its partners.
- READERS’ FORUM
- WATCHTALK Timepieces from Patek Philippe, Longines, Bremont, Junghans, Bovet and more
- WATCHLIST American Microbrands
- FACETIME A photo mélange of readers and their watches
- THE LAST WORD Roger Ruegger talks with Wilhelm Schmid, CEO, A. Lange & Söhne.