- By Roger Ruegger | Montblanc’s revamped 1858 collection celebrates the spirit of mountain exploration and the 160th anniversary of Minerva. We take a look at one of the collection’s highlights, the 1858 Geosphere with a new world-time complication.
TESTS & REVIEWS
- By Martina Richter | While it never flew to the moon or kept time on 007’s wrist, the Omega Railmaster is a practical, straightforward watch to wear on the job.
- By Martina Richter | Baume & Mercier’s Clifton Baumatic is the first watch powered by the brand’s in-house movement. We put it to our test.
- By Roger Ruegger | Ulysse Nardin pays tribute to its role as a supplier for the Navy with a special edition for the U.S. market.
THE FLYBOY’S FLYBACK
- By Mark Bernado | Zenith’s historically inspired Cronometro Tipo CP-2 Flyback is a watch made for the cockpit but also perfect for the cocktail lounge.
SET AND READY
- By Martina Richter | The Breitling Superocean Héritage II is now powered by the automatic movement B20 that is found in the 42-mm, three-hand version we tested here.
TIME FOR HER
- By Dara Hinshaw | A selection of recently released women’s watches to help you find the perfect gift for the holidays.
BUILDING AN EMPIRE
- By Roger Ruegger | Bulgari recently launched several new models and one of the brand’s most ambitious watch projects so far: the Octo Grande Sonnerie Perpetual Calendar.
BACK TO THE SEA
- By Roger Ruegger | We had the opportunity to briefly set sail with Breguet’s new Marine Collection, which includes support of an initiative to preserve the ocean worldwide.
A DATE TO REMEMBER
- By Logan R. Baker | The Nomos DUW 6101 neomatik caliber evolves the standard date complication into something far more significant.
AWARDED IN TIME
- By Mark Bernardo | In his eclectic career, Cuba Gooding Jr. has racked up awards, accolades, anecdotes – and an enviable collection of timepieces
TIME TO MOVE FAST
By Roger Ruegger | A look at the state of retail and new ideas that could very well lead to a renaissance of offline buying
THE ARRIVAL OF REXHEP REXHEPI
By Logan R. Baker | Preternaturally gifted with the allure of a leading man, it’s no surprise that there’s been an unprecedented amount of buzz surrounding Rexhep Rexhepi of Akrivia.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- PUBLISHER’S LETTER
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- ON WATCHTIME.COM A glimpse at what’s on our site to keep you up to date on the latest watch news
- WORLD OF WATCHTIME See the global reach of WatchTime and its partners.
- READERS’ FORUM
- WATCHTALK Timepieces from Vacheron Constantin, Richard Mille, Panerai, TAG Heuer and more
WATCHTALKChristie’s traces the Rolex Submariner “Big Crown” Ref. 6538
- WATCHLIST Chocolate Dreams: Watches with brown dials
FACETIMEA photo mélange of readers and their watches
THE LAST WORDRoger Ruegger talks with Jeff Hess, CEO of Ball Watch USA and