- IN-DEPTH STUDY By Jens Koch | We probe the depths of Blancpain’s new dive watch, the Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Flyback-Chronograph. Also, a look at Blancpain’s special Ocean commitment version of the watch.
TESTS & REVIEWS
- OUT OF THE CAGE By Martina Richter | For decades, the Faraday cage was the surest way to counter powerful magnetic fields. Omega has a different answer. Does it work?
- A CHRONO OF ITS OWN By Julia Knaut | We test Girard-Perregaux’s 1966 Column-Wheel Chronograph, powered by the new in-house Caliber GP03800.
- COOL UNDER PRESSURE By Martina Richter | We compare three-handed divers’ watches from four brands – Mühle-Glashütte, Seiko, Tudor and Wempe – and test them in icy waters. Do they keep their cool?
- EASY DOES IT By Jens Koch | The Endeavour Perpetual Calendar from H. Moser & Cie. was designed for easy reading and setting. How did it do in our test?
- CHIME TIME By Norma Buchanan | To mark its 175th anniversary, Patek Philippe unveils a wristwatch with more chiming functions than any ever made.
- BELL & ROSS PUMPS UP By Joe Thompson | The new BR-X1 propels Bell & Ross squarely into the luxury sports watch market.
- PIERRE JAQUET-DROZ, MARVEL MAKER By Jay Deshpande | You’ve heard of the brand. Here’s a look at the man.