TESTS AND REVIEWS
- SWANKY SAILOR By Martina Richter | Examining the new version of Rolex’s Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master, with black Cerachrom bezel and Oysterflex bracelet
- TITAN OF THE DEEP By Jens Koch | Testing the Sinn T1 B divers’ watch, which has a blue dial and a titanium case packed full of technology
- WELL ROUNDED By Martina Richter | We study the styling of the Rotonde de Cartier Chronograph and test its in-house movement.
- FLEET MANAGEMENT By Roger Ruegger | Vacheron Constantin celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Overseas collection by launching its third generation. We present a few of the highlights.
- FERRIER’S FINE FINISH By Norma Buchanan | In 2008, Laurent Ferrier was about to retire after a 37-year career in the watch industry. But one last task beckoned: creating his own haut-de-gamme brand.
- TWO FOR THE ROAD By Jens Koch | We look at the Hublot Big Bang Ferrari Unico Titanium Carbon and the car that inspired it, the Ferrari 488 GTB.
SPECIAL REPORT: BASELWORLD 2016
- BASELWORLD 2016 News and new products from the world’s biggest watch fair
- DEALING WITH THE DOWNTURN By Joe Thompson | Battered by a global slump, the watch world put on a brave face at Baselworld.
- THE NEW WATCHES Sixty-three watches from brands large and small
- BABIN: ‘WE HAD TO PRODUCE MUSIC!’ Bulgari creates the world’s smallest minute repeater.
- LOTS OF SMARTS There were smartwatches aplenty at Baselworld 2016. But were there enough?
- SEIKO MAKES MECHANICAL-WATCH WAVES The quartz-watch colossus unveils its first tourbillon watch and an all-mechanical collection.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- PUBLISHER’S LETTER
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- ON WATCHTIME.COM A glimpse at what’s on our site to keep you up to date on the latest watch news
- WORLD OF WATCHTIME See the global reach of WatchTime and its partners.
- WATCHTALK Citizen buys another Swiss watch company, watches drag down Richemont results, Omega names a new CEO, and more
- WATCH QUIZ How much do you know about calendar watches?
- FACETIME A photo mélange of readers and their watches
- LAST MINUTE Do millennials like watches? Not much, our non-scientific, not-in-depth study shows.