SPECIAL CHRONOGRAPH SECTION
- FROM SURFACE TO AIR By Alexander Krupp | We test IWC’s new Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Top Gun Miramar, suited for both airborne and terrestrial adventures.
- TRIPLE PLAY By Jens Koch | Three contenders from Breitling, TAG Heuer and Zenith vie for the top score in our comparative chronograph test.
- TAG HEUER’S TOP CHRONOGRAPHS By Gisbert L. Brunner | No brand is better known for chronographs than TAG Heuer. We present a sampling of some of the best-known ones.
- ANNUAL CHECK-UP By Martina Richter | We take the pulse of Montblanc’s chronograph cum annual calendar, the Heritage Chronométrie Chronograph Quantième Annuel.
- WEIGHING IN By Alexander Krupp | Tissot’s PRS 516 Automatic Chronograph tips the scales at more than half a pound. Is this heavyweight a champ?
- SETTING SAIL By Jens Koch | Regatta chronographs are specifically designed to time sailing competitions. Here, a look at three of them.
- A PARED-DOWN PANERAI By Martina Richter | We take a close look at the latest Panerai Radiomir 1940 with a new, in-house movement and a thinner, titanium case.
- A WEEK WITH THE CARL F. BUCHERER PATRAVI TRAVELTEC II By Mark Bernardo | We spend some quality time with the new Patravi Traveltec II at the Baselworld watch fair.
- OUT OF THE ORDINARY By Martina Richter | We examine the Slim d’Hermès Perpetual Calendar, which has a complex yet thin calendar mechanism and a specially designed typeface on its dial.
- SAVING CITIZEN BREGUET By Joe Thompson | In Paris in 1793, world history and watch history intersected when a giant of the French Revolution saved a giant of horology.
- BECOMING PART OF THE MOVEMENT By Roger Ruegger | If rarity is what you’re after, Roger Dubuis offers a unique approach to personalizing your timepiece.
- PURSUING PERFECT SOUND: THE AUDEMARS PIGUET SUPERSONNERIE By Regina Walker | After years of research, Audemars Piguet has introduced what it says is the best-sounding minute repeater in the world.
- KARI ON By Norma Buchanan | Watchmaker Kari Voutilainen has become a celebrity to an elite group of collectors in search of one-of-a-kind and very-small-series pieces.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- PUBLISHER’S LETTER
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- ON WATCHTIME.COM A glimpse at what’s on our site to keep you up to date on the latest watch news
- WORLD OF WATCHTIME See the global reach of WatchTime and its partners.
- READERS’ FORUM Comments on our pilots’ watch chronology, the prices of the watches we cover, and more
- WATCHTALK The Swiss-watch export slowdown, Piaget’s new steel sports watch, Panerai’s latest Luminor, and more
- WATCH QUIZ Name the watch-industry big-wigs
- BRAND NEW A portfolio of 12 new models from a range of brands
- FACETIME A photo mélange of readers and their watches
- LAST MINUTE Should watch companies enter the wearables market?