- DIVING MASTER The Rolex Submariner has been with us for almost 60 years with only minor changes to its design. How does this pioneering divers&rsquo, watch stand up to testing today?
- DIVERS’ CHOICE A look at the various models of the Rolex Submariner series
- UNDER THE SEA The story of the world’s most popular dive watch
TESTS & REVIEWS
- ERGONOMIC THEORY We test the Schaumburg Conceptum, an affordable German-made model that strives for Bauhaus simplicity in its dial and ergonomic comfort in its case.
- POWER PLAY With the launch of its Unico movement, Hublot became a manufacture. We see how the Unico performs in the brand’s King Power Unico All Black watch.
- READY FOR TAKEOFF We sent nine pilots’ watches into the skies to see how they’d fare during a stomach-wrenching series of aerobatic stunts.
SHOWCASE: GENEVA WATCH FAIRS 2012
- SAVORING THE SWEET SPOT With sales at record highs thanks to Asia, and no competition other than each other, Swiss luxury watch brands are leading a charmed life.
- THE NEW WATCHES A portfolio of watches introduced at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie and the satellite shows in Geneva.
- SEIKO’S GRAND PLAN For 50 years, to get a Grand Seiko, you had to go to Japan. Not anymore.
- THE CURIOUS CASE OF CHANEL WATCH Not a fashion brand, nor a traditional mechanical brand, nor a women’s jewelry brand, Chanel is something else entirely. But what?
- BACK IS BEAUTIFUL 5 WatchTime presents its latest gallery of luxury mechanical watches whose exhibition casebacks are as eye-catching as their dials.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- EDITOR'S LETTER
- READER'S FORUM
- WATCHTALK Swatch Group gets the green light to begin restricting movements; Biver steps down as Hublot CEO; new watches from Speake-Marin and van der Klaauw; and more
- WATCH QUIZ Match the actor/movie with the watch he or she wears in the film.
- FINE CARS With the new GS 350, Lexus may again change the luxury car business.
- FINE PENS The Conklin Crescent still leaves no expletives to delete.
- FINE SPIRITS Irish whiskeys aim for connoisseurs with new super-premium bottlings.
- FINE CIGARS A friendly father-son competition produces a sublime line of premium cigars.
- FACE TIME A photo mélange of readers and their watches
- LAST MINUTE A reporter’s notebook: SIHH