TESTS & REVIEWS
- LINE OF SUCCESSION By Martina Richter | Tudor’s Heritage Black Bay Chrono profits from a collaboration with Breitling while drawing deeply from Tudor’s own history.
- NO FAULTS FOUND By Martina Richter | The Planet Ocean represents Omega’s maritime heritage, but instead of a dive test, we expose this watch to the continuous magnetic force inside an MRT.
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT By Jens Koch | Oris has created an innovative and practical second time zone for its new pilots’ watch. How well does the Big Crown ProPilot Worldtimer perform in daily use?
- ARTISTRY FROM THE ARCHIVES By Mark Bernardo | In this hands-on review of the Longines Heritage Chronograph 1940, we found both period-appropriate details and modern horological charms.
- FLYING ACE By Jens Koch | IWC’s Big Pilot’s Watch became an instant classic when it was re-released in 2002. But its history stretches much further back in time.
- AMERICAN HERITAGE By Mark Bernardo | IWC turns 150 this year, and the brand is celebrating the milestone with the release of its Jubilee Collection.
- RECORD BREAKERS By Thomas Wanka | A Rolex Daytona broke an auction record at 17.7 million dollars. But other records cannot be measured in money. Here are some spectacular examples.
- LORD OF THE CASTLE By Roger Ruegger | In just a few years, Pascal Raffy has managed to successfully revive the Bovet brand, build an independent manufacture with an unmistakably designed collection – and even become the owner of a castle.
- HOW ULYSSE NARDIN FREAKS US OUT By Roberta Naas | We talk with Patrick Pruniaux, Ulysse Nardin CEO, about the direction of the brand and the newest timepieces unveiled at SIHH 2018, including the Diver Deep Dive and the Freak Vision.
- OUT OF THE BOX By Roger Ruegger | A look at how the Internet transformed the secondary watch market into an organized multi-billion dollar industry
- SINGLE-HANDEDLY By Justin Mastine-Frost | How Chronoswiss forges ahead under new ownership
- GENEVAN NATIVE By Katrin Nikolaus | Watchmaker Antoine Preziuso transforms his creative ideas into one-of-a-kind timepieces for dedicated watch lovers.
- LIVING WITH BRONZE By Justin Mastine-Frost | Aging, cleaning and why bronze has risen to such immense popularity
- TICKING ADMISSION TICKETS By Alexander Krupp | An introduction to entry-level mechanical watches from 10 brands
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- PUBLISHER’S LETTER
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- ON WATCHTIME.COM A glimpse at what’s on our site to keep you up to date on the latest watch news
- WORLD OF WATCHTIME See the global reach of WatchTime and its partners.
- READERS’ FORUM
- WATCHTALK Watches from Greubel Forsey, Montblanc, Breguet, Ball Watch, A. Lange & Söhne, and more
- WATCHLIST Flying High: Watches with altimeters
- WATCHLIST Quartz Revolution: HAQ (High Accuracy Quartz) watches
- FACETIME A photo mélange of readers and their watches
- THE LAST WORD Roger Ruegger talks with Giles English, Bremont co-founder.