- THE BEST SHOWS EVER? By Joe Thompson | A rising tide of luxury watch sales lifted all spirits at Basel and Geneva.
- BASEL-GENEVA 2007, PART II By Norma Buchanan and Mark Bernardo | Last issue, we offered a glimpse of the new watches from this year’s Swiss fairs. Now we bring you the second wave, with timepieces for all tastes.
- AUTO EXOTICA By Alexander Linz | Does the Ferrari Scuderia Rattrapante, made by Panerai, live up to both companies’ proud histories of technical and design excellence?
- LOUIS’S JUBILEE By Thomas Wanka | Founded in 1931 and revitalized by an ambitious investment group in 2003, Louis Erard is a watch brand on the rise.
- PRO & CON: BRIDGING THE SILICON DIVIDE By Gisbert L. Brunner | Several watchmakers have turned to silicon over steel as a material of choice in their escapements, while others remain skeptical of silicon’s place in traditional horology. We hear from both sides.
- A TINKERER’S TALE By Lucien F. Treub | French watchmaking prodigy Vianney Halter has made a splash on the Swiss watch scene with his innovative, cockpit-themed timepieces.
- CONNOISSEURS: CAMPANOLA CRAZY By Norma Buchanan | Reputed to be the world’s number-one collector of Citizen Campanola watches, Kurt Behm insists that he’s not crazy – just in love.
- BIG BANG BOOM By Martina Richter | We take a closer look at the Big Bang, the titanic timepiece that put Hublot back on the horological map.
- QUO VADIS BVLGARI? By Joe Thompson | By 2012, Bulgari aims to be a full-fledged manufacture, making all of its complicated watches, from chronographs on up, in-house. Bulgari CEO Francesco Trapani outlines his ambitious plans in a conversation with WatchTime.
- OMEGAMANIA RUNS WILD By Mark Bernardo | Antiquorum’s first all-Omega watch auction fetches record prices in Geneva.
- FACE TO FACE: BIG SHOT BENSON By Ed Kiersh | From the arrival of the Beatles to the war in Iraq, renowned photojournalist Harry Benson has captured history on film. Can you guess his trusted companion timepiece?
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- Editor’s Letter
- Readers’ Forum
- Time for Her
- Watch Quiz
- Fine Cars
- Fine Pens
- Fine Spirits
- Fine Cigars
- Last Minute