- FORGING AHEAD | The year-old Manufacture des Forges is just one part of the new Audemars Piguet.
- TENTH POWER | Zenith’s marquee model at the 2010 Baselworld watch fair can measure time to the nearest 1/10-second. WatchTime put this innovative chronograph to the test.
- THE SINKING MAN’S WATCH | We test the new Omega Ploprof, a re-edition of a classic divers’ watch from 1970 with double the original’s water resistance and a new manufacture movement.
- BASELWORLD 2010 | Part two of WatchTime’s review of watchworld news and new products from the world’s biggest watch fair
- WRESTLING WITH TIME | WWE wrestler-turned-actor “Stone Cold” Steve Austin is a tough guy with a collection of luxurious but rough-and-tumble watches.
- POWER PLAY | Swatch Group Chairman Nicolas Hayek wants Swiss watch firms to make their own mechanical movements. To that effect, he has asked Switzerland’s antitrust commission for permission to cut sales of mechanical movements and components to third parties.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- READERS’ FORUM
- WATCHTALK Four new watch books, a major shake-up at Seiko, and more
- WATCH QUIZ TAG Heuer past and present
- FINE CARS Nissan’s luxury brand makes a statement with the new Infiniti M56 sport sedan.
- FINE PENS Graf von Faber-Castell put some guncraft into this year’s Pen of the Year.
- FINE SPIRITS The sublime extra-anejos, or super-aged tequilas, are the Cognacs of Mexico.
- FINE CIGARS The bizarre culebra is three cigars in one, but how does it smoke?
- FACE TIME A photo mélange of readers and their watches
- LAST MINUTE China takes center stage in Richemont’s 2009 financial results.