- SEE THE WORLD Breitling’s new Transocean Chronograph Unitime shows the time in 24 time zones at a single glance. How did this global traveler perform in our test?
TESTS & REVIEWS
- WAVE ACTION We check out the new Legend 42 Annual Calendar model in Corum’s nautically themed Admiral’s Cup collection.
- DYNAMIC DUO We take a close look at Montblanc’s TimeWalker TwinFly Chronograph, with its two central elapsed-time flyback hands.
- WORN TO HUNT The Gefica from Bulgari was conceived as a watch to wear while hunting big game. How does it perform in the urban jungle?
- POKER FACE How does Roger Dubuis’s Chronograph La Monégasque, named for the glamorous gambling Mecca of Monaco, fare in the high-stakes game of a WatchTime test?
- THE KING OF THIN Why does Piaget make the world’s thinnest mechanical watches? Because it can.
- BIGGER STILL Rolex’s movement-making operations in Bienne used to be huge. Now they’re humongous.
- BUYER BEWARE The American Watch Association sounds the alarm about the rise of counterfeit luxury watches on the Internet.
- INDEPENDENT TRIALS Think it’s glamorous being an independent watchmaker? Ask one who’s been at it for a decade, Peter Speake-Marin.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- ON WATCHTIME.COM A glimpse at what’s on our website
- READERS’ FORUM
- WATCHTALK The return of Timezone’s Richard Paige; Glashütte Original introduces a highly complicated tourbillon; and Romney’s watch revealed
- WATCH QUIZ Can you put names to the faces of these well-known watchmakers and CEOs?
- FACETIME A photo mélange of readers and their watches
- LAST MINUTE People to watch in 2013