- LOCK, STOCK, & TWO SMOKING BARRELS We test Cartier’s bold claims about the benefits of its twin-barrel movement design.
TESTS & REVIEWS
- SIMPLE COMPLEXITY Corum’s Golden Bridge has only two hands, so what’s the complication? The movement itself.
- COUNTER SYNC Citizen’s new Proximity is the first analog watch with Bluetooth, and we put it to the test. Does it sink, or sync?
- GENTLEMEN’S WAGER One manufacture chronograph is understated; the other is unconventional. Both are elegant. But which is better?
- IN THE BALANCE Two automatics with high-frequency movements, the Seiko Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 and Zenith Espada, square off in this battle of the fast-beat balances.
- THE GENEVA SHOWS A report on the highlights from the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie and other shows around Geneva. Learn about new watches from: A. Lange & Söhne, Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Cartier, Greubel Forsey, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Montblanc, Panerai, Parmigiani, Piaget, Ralph Lauren, Richard Mille, Roger Dubuis, Vacheron Constantin, Van Cleef & Arpels, F.P. Journe, RGM, Antoine Martin, Bovet
- THE BIG FIX Michele Sofisti is out to cure what’s been ailing Girard-Perregaux.
- GIRARD-PERREGAUX MILESTONES A look at 14 watches that loom large in Girard-Perregaux’s history.
- SWING TIME Jazz guitarist and watch lover Fabrizio Sotti talks about his twin passions.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- DIGITAL ENHANCEMENTS
- ON WATCHTIME.COM A glimpse at what’s on our website
- WORLD OF WATCHTIME
- WATCHTALK Louis Moinet’s history-altering chronograph; mechanical watch sales hit 20-year high; news from Omega, Deep Blue, and Ulysse Nardin; TAG Heuer CEO Jean-Christophe Babin moves on; and more
- WATCH QUIZ Think you know chronographs? Test your knowledge with this quiz.
- FACETIME A photo mélange of readers and their watches
- LAST MINUTE Which watch brands spent what on advertising last year