- DISARMED FORCES By Jens Koch | We test the retro-styled Omega Seamaster 300, equipped to fend off powerful magnetic fields.
TESTS & REVIEWS
- HIGH FLYER By Jens Koch | The Oris Big Crown ProPilot Altimeter gets a chance to prove its mettle on a flight above the Alps.
- POPULIST MECHANICS By Martina Richter | The Swatch Sistem51, a Swissmade mechanical that costs just $150, undergoes our careful scrutiny.
- REMODELED MIDO By Jens Koch | Mido’s classic Commander gets a makeover and a COSC movement.
- EAST MEETS WEST By Thomas Gronenthal | Comparing the Swiss ETA 2892-A2 and the Chinese Sea-Gull ST 18 automatic movements
- SIHH 2015 - A survey of the new models launched at the SIHH luxury watch fair in Geneva: A. Lange & Söhne, Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Cartier, Greubel Forsey, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Montblanc, Panerai, Parmigiani, Piaget, Ralph Lauren, Richard Mille, Roger Dubuis, Vacheron Constantin, Van Cleef & Arples
- SHINOLA’S SISTER By Norma Buchanan | Bedrock Manufacturing, parent of the now famous Shinola, has introduced another made-in-Detroit watch brand: Filson.
- THE WIT AND WISDOM OF JOHANN RUPERT By Joe Thompson | A compilation of interesting, often funny comments made over the years by Richemont Group Chairman Johann Rupert at the company’s annual financial results presentations
- BACK IS BEAUTIFUL Our latest portfolio of fine mechanical watches that are as appealing from the back as from the front