- A WATCH FOR ALL SEASONS By Jens Koch | If you want just one, all-purpose watch, Rolex’s new entry-level model, the Oyster Perpetual 39, might be it.
- REDEFINING CITIZEN By Joe Thompson | Toshio Tokura, head of the Citizen Group, is shaking up Citizen’s watch division. Here’s how and why.
- SEIKO: A CHRONO CHRONOLOGY By Gisbert L. Brunner | A survey of Seiko’s half-century-plus of mechanical chronographs.
- THE EVOLUTION OF ULYSSE NARDIN By Norma Buchanan | Ulysse Nardin CEO Patrik Hoffmann talks about going in house, joining a big group, making silicon balance springs, and more.
- BOND, JAMES BOND By Thomas Gronenthal | He’s the world’s most famous secret agent, and the selection of watches on his wrist is as varied as the parade of “Bond girls” at his side. Here’s a year-by-year look at them.
- BACK IS BEAUTIFUL A portfolio of watches that are as gorgeous from the back as from the front
TESTS & REVIEWS
- SPLASH FROM THE PAST By Jens Koch | A frogman re-creates a dive from the 1950s to test the historically inspired Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Acciaio.
- WAR OF THE WORLDS By Martina Richter | Two world timers, from Montblanc and IWC, duke it out.
- SLIM TICKINGS By Martina Richter | A side-by-side examination of two ultra-thin watches: the Bulgari Roma Finissimo and the Piaget Altiplano 38 mm 900P
- CLASH OF THE CHRONOS By Jens Koch | Two sporty chronographs, from Tutima and Alpina, fight to see who is king of the hill.
- WAIT A SECOND By Thomas Wanka | Jaeger-LeCoultre’s Geophysic True Second watch has a seconds hand that jumps forward just once a second. How did this unorthodox automatic stand up to our scrutiny?
- THE NEW NEO By Martina Richter | We examine the new Neomatik version of Nomos Glashütte’s familiar Tangente watch, now with an automatic, in-house movement.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- PUBLISHER’S LETTER
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- ON WATCHTIME.COM A glimpse at what’s on our site to keep you up to date on the latest watch news.
- WORLD OF WATCHTIME See the global reach of WatchTime and its partners.
- READERS’ FORUM Sounding off about high watch prices.
- WATCHTALK Jean-Christophe Babin talks Bulgari, a new made-in-the-USA watch brand, humidor meets tourbillon in a new, over-the-top cigar chest, and more.
- WATCH QUIZ Watches made to make noise.
- BRAND NEW A portfolio of 12 new models from a range of brands.
- FACETIME A photo mélange of readers and their watches.
- LAST MINUTE A look back at 2015, a dreary year for Swiss watch exports.